The deadilines for Key Conference activities are provided below:
Call for abstracts - 27th September 2023
Submission of abstracts - 22nd November2023
Response on acceptance - 10th December 2023
Submission of full paper - 31st January 2024
Response after review of full paper- 23rd February 2024
Conference registration deadline- 28th February 2024
Submission of full paper & power points - 15th March 2024
Conference dates - 22nd/23rd May 2024
- Poster write-ups and abstracts should have not more than 300 words. These should be submitted online via this portal before 22/11/2023.
- Applications for an opportunity to exhibit at the conference should be submitted via email to email@example.com
- Abstracts should highlight the sub-theme, title, a brief introduction of the problem, objective(s), methodology, key findings, conclusions, practical implications, and 5 keywords.
- Each abstract should include the names of the author(s), affiliation(s), e-mail and telephone contacts. The corresponding author and email address must also be indicated.
- Each full paper should have (4000-5000) words, single-spaced, font size 12, Times New Roman; Tables and Figures inserted near where they are first cited, and MS-Word typesetting.
- All references cited in the text should be listed alphabetically, following the 7th edition of the APA citation style.
- Papers that are already published are not acceptable.
- All paper submissions will be subjected to a peer-review process, and those deemed to meet publication criteria may be considered for inclusion in an appropriate issue of the KLISC Journal of Information Science and Knowledge Management.